Welcome to the James Lakeland web site terms and conditions of use. These terms and conditions apply regardless of what technology is used to access the site, and from whichever location be it at home, in store or in a host department store we trade within.
By accessing the site and placing an order you are bound by the terms as set out below - if you do not wish or agree to be bound by the terms then you should not make a purchase on this website.
Please be aware that shopping online offers an alternative experience to purchasing in store, please be aware that:
1. Every effort has been made to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products- they can be affected by a number of factors including settings on devices.
2. All sizes and measurements are approximate
3. All products are subject to availibility- we will inform you as soon as possible if an item ordered is not available.
4. All selling prices shown are inclusive of VAT- not not of delivery charges.
5. We sometimes run promotions exclusive to our website and so offer prices at a different price to our stores from time to time.
Should you need any assistance or have any queries in regard to a product you are purchasing on our site, you can call our Customer Services team on 020 7636 7130 between 9am - 6pm GMT, Monday to Friday.
On making a purchase the following process should be followed:
1. Add product to the shopping basket
2. Enter your login or personal details
3. Enter your email address that we can contact you on
4. Select your preferred delivery option
5. Enter your card details
6. Submit your order
Orders should only be placed by persons over the age of 18, who are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
On receipt of your order, we will send an order confirmation email to the address you provided. This will detail your order number and product details within the order, Payment is taken on the day the order is placed and it is from this moment that there is a contract between us.
We may decline to accept an order in circumstances such as:
- Your payment has not been authorised
- You do not satisfy the requirements to place an order
- Products not being available
- Pricing or product error has occured
We reserve the right to cancel an order without prior notice, it will be without charge to you and should payment have been taken it will be refunded within 48 hours.
If you wish to cancel your order before it is dispatched then please email us at email@example.com. Once the order has left our warehouse it is not possible to cancel by email however, instead please follow the refund procedure to return the product and obtain your refund.
All goods received are subject to our 28 day refund policy, your statutory rights are not affected
We will not be responsible for the performance of any of our obligations under these terms and conditions as a result of an event beyond our reasonable control (force majeure). Factors including (but not limited to) snow, strikes, lock outs, failures of third parties systems or networks, acts of god or natural disasters, civil unrest, terrorism, hacking or deliberate sabotage.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between us in respect to the sale, purchase and use of goods. No variation of these terms shall be binding on us unless agreed by us in writing.
All the terms and conditions stated are governed by English law and any disputes shall be submitted to English courts for determination.